Do you want to contribute to halting biodiversity loss while working with an amazing team and Partners from all over Europe? Biodiversa+ is looking for its new Executive Director, based in Paris, France!
The implementation of the Biodiversa+ Work Program is supported through an Operational Team composed of an Executive Director, a Head of Research and Biodiversity Monitoring, a Head of Society and Policy Impact, and an additional 12-13 officers.
The Operational Team and in particular the Executive Director are working in close collaboration with the Coordination Team composed of a Chair and two Vice-Chairs.
- Manage and supervise the Operational Team (ca. 15 team members), ensuring its effective functioning and cohesion and regularly monitoring the needs in terms of team development;
- Ensure transversality and coordination of the work plans to create synergies and avoid overlaps;
- Ensure that the governance of Biodiversa+ is respected and that the decisions of the General Assembly are implemented;
- Oversee the general administrative and financial management of Biodiversa+ and the good implementation of the planned activities;
- Develop the annual budget for the Partnership and carefully monitor and adapt the financial model of the Partnership as needed;
- Oversee the organisation of the Executive Board, General Assembly, Steering Committee meetings, and other relevant meetings;
- Support the Coordination Team in all aspects as needed, including in strategic monitoring and advise for the implementation of the strategy;
- Represent the Partnership in external events and meetings upon request by the Coordination Team;
- In addition, the Executive Director being based at FRB regularly interacts with FRB (participates in FRB’s executive committee, meetings with the head of the European & International Coordination Department, participates in FRB team’s life, etc.)
Interested and want to know more? Discover the full job description and apply as soon as possible!