From 09:00 to 18:00 CEST
Online – open to all
Prague, CZ – invitation only
Evropská 15, 160 41 Prague, Czech Republic
Take this opportunity to discover 36 new projects focused on supporting the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems across land and sea!
The transnational research projects will run for 3 years and address the following themes:
- Knowledge for identifying priority conservation areas, establishing effective and resilient ecological networks, enhancing species-based protection and preserving genetic diversity
- Multiple benefits and costs of biodiversity and ecosystem protection: synergies and trade-offs
- Effective management and equitable governance to deliver bold conservation outcome
The 36 selected projects are academically excellent projects, mobilising a wide range of disciplines, engaging many relevant stakeholders, and addressing various pressing scientific and societal issues.
Get a peak of the list of funded projects under the BiodivProtect call!
The in-person attendance of this event is for invitees only, but you can now follow the entire meeting virtually. Register now to attend this online event live!
- Format: online (in-person attendance upon invitation)
- Date: 19 April 2023
- Time: from 09:00 to 18:00 CEST
- Registration: register here
- Programme: will be shared soon