The BiodivScen joint call launched in 2017 with the Belmont Forum, is coming to an end this year. Biodiversa+ is happy to invite you to the BiodivScen final conference on 16 May, and to discover the major research results of the 21 BiodivScen projects.
The BiodivScen final conference is a unique opportunity to learn about the projects’ and BiodivScen’s main achievements. Discover how their research helped fill knowledge gaps related to biodiversity and ecosystem services scenarios, and set new knowledge frontiers in this domain. This conference will also allow to discuss how to bridge the gap between science and policy and how research results can guide policies.
- Dates: 16 May 2023, 14:00 – 18:30 CEST and 17 May 2023, 09:00 – 12:30 CEST
- Location: online
- Registration link
16 May | 14:00 – 18:30 CET | Final conference, first part
- 14:00 – 14:50 | Introduction to the meeting
- 15:10-16:30 | First session: Dissensus, controversies, representations and values of biodiversity: towards compromises to initiate transformative change
- 16:40-18:00 | Second session: Harnessing the full potential of early-warning systems and predictive scenarios builds on innovative approaches to biodiversity monitoring
17 May | 9:00 – 12:30 CET | Final conference, second part
- 9:00 – 10:40 | Third session: Scenarios of fate of ecosystem services or disservices
- 11:10-12:20 | Fourth session: Scenarios as tools for territorial ecological planning: where, when, how to protect biodiversity?