Are you passionate about Nature-based solutions (NBS) and eager to make a positive impact on our environment and society? Biodiversa+ is looking for a motivated person to join our team as a NetworkNature project officer in Paris, France!
The French Foundation for Biodiversity Research (FRB), partner of Biodiversa+, has opened a one year, full-time position starting on 1 January 2024.
Biodiversa+ is involved in NetworkNature, the multi-stakeholder European platform on Nature-based solutions. In NetworkNature, Biodiversa+ is in charge of coordinating and implementing activities linked to research and innovation. These activities include:
- Facilitating the implementation and updating of the European research and Innovation Roadmap on Nature-based solutions;
- Further developing the evidence base on R&I related to NBS, through the Mapping of NBS R&I projects and the development of a database on NBS knowledge gaps
Under the supervision of the Biodiversa+ Officer in charge of Nature-based solutions and business and biodiversity and the Biodiversa+ Operational manager for society and policy impact, the NetworkNature+ project officer will:
- Update NetworkNature’s mapping of the European Research & Innovation landscape on NBS
- Update the collection and analysis of NBS knowledge gaps
- Monitor and follow the implementation of the European research and innovation roadmap on NBS.
- Actively participate in, organise, and facilitate meetings, workshops, and dialogue events.
- Provide project follow-up support for Biodiversa+ involvement in NetworkNature+, including administrative and financial aspects.
- Location: Paris, France
- Duration: Fixed-term contract for 1 year. This is a full-time position.
- Monthly salary: 2,620 € gross income, depending on education and experience
- Starting date: 1 January 2024
- Application deadline: 22 November 2023
For more information on this vacancy and its requirements, please read the full job description.